These Courses are aimed at anyone regardless of gender and age. We offer packages for beginner, intermediate and advance, both individual and group. Our instructors are experienced and certified by IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) and FIV (Federazione Italiana Vela).
Our mission is to create an environment for student to learn this exciting sport in a safe and fun manor.
Kite equipment selected for your weight and the wind condition
Jet Sky for rescue
Transfer from you hotel or airport
Daniele De Nuzzo
Instructor IKO Level 2
Instructor FIV Level 1
Tel: +39 328 4260226
At the end of the course you will be issued an international license (IKO Card – visit www.ikointl.com) recognized all over the world, which will certify the level you have achieved. This certification will allow you access to schools and spots throughout the world. After the course you can keep practicing renting the equipment with an instructor supervision.
We provide also Advance Courses like:
UpWind Riding – The instructor follow you by the shore giving you useful tips and bringing your kite up wind so you can rest and think about you performance.
Old School – Learn how to riding toe side, transition, back flip, jump.
StrapLess – Learn how to ride a surfboard ad to jibe for transition.
Free Style – Unhook riding for really lear how to fly.
Learned with us means to be part of a community that will follow you even after the course with tips, travel and any assistance.
KEEP IN TOUCH FOREVER
KEEP IN TOUCH FOREVER
IKO Level 1
- • Wind directions and safe conditions for kitesurfing
- Hazard analysis of the spots
- Setting up the trainer kite
- Practice of trainer kite
- Launching and landing the kite
- Wind Window and Power Zone
- Setting up a 4/5 lines kite with de-power system
- Knowledge of safety systems
- Pre-flight check
- Practice with kite hooked to the harness
- De-power system
- Kite control into the wind window
- Kite control with one hand
- Move flying the kite
- Learn and use the international signs
- Launch and land a 4/5 lines kite
IKO Level 2
- Kite relaunch from the water
- Body dragging into the water steering the kite
- Self-rescue and pack down
- Downwind body dragging
- Body drag both directions
- Body drag upwind for board recovery
- Body drag upwind with the board
- Enter and exit from the water flying kite and carrying the board
IKO Level 3
- Power Stroke: How launch the kite to start with the board
- Technique and practice of board water start
- Riding attempts in both directions
- Learn how to read the forecast and the wind’s effects.
- Rights of ways
- How to choose the right equipment
8Km Coast to Coast in Group
All our equipment at your disposal
How to get here
West Ring Road of Lecce, take the exit for SS101 towards Gallipoli and continue on SS274 towards Santa Maria di Leuca; exit Ugento continue for Torre San Giovanni, take the coast road towards Santa Maria di Leuca and exit at Torre SanGiovanni; then continue for vinosa Apulia Resort.
Address for navigation system:
Spot Gallipoli: Lungomare Galilei (SP200), Baia Verde, Gallipoli, LE
Spot Vivosa Apulia Resort Vivosa Apulia Resort, Loc. Fontanelle, 73059 Ugento LE
Spot Frigole Lido Pantarei: Lungomare Attilio Mori 73100 Frigole, Puglia, Italy
Spot Gallipoli (40.033061, 18.017374)